Monday, January 23, 2006

Supa Sick!

Man. Ya girl is down for the count! Headache, stuffy nose, sore throat, body aches, chills, fever, the whole darn package! Been trying to recuperate all weekend - did nothing except schlep around the house looking crackhead chic (baggy t-shirt, old sweats, ridiculous pink slipper-socks, and a Louis Vuitton silk scarf tied around my head), lie in bed, drink juice, tea, water, overdose on theraflu, whine to whomever would listen, etc. You know it was bad if a sista didn't get even get online within the last 48 hours!

So. Gonna try to get to the office tomorrow, but right now it's not looking so good...still not 100%...(plus, don't want to have a Cocoa Girl experience...) At any rate, hope your weekend was great, can't wait to read about all ya'll's respective craziness...

Miss you guys, hope to be back in the mix real soon!

SS

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear that supa is sick. if i was there i would cook you a meal like celie did for shug.
celie - "you ain't well"
shug - "i feels just fine just had to eat"!

feel better.

Anonymous said...

hahaha at the Celie/Shug bit. Supa, I hope you feel better...working or at home, it sucks being sick. Ain't nothing like "a day off from work" where you gotta keep yo' a$$ at home! Feel better soon!

African girl, American world said...

gurl I'm still not 100% too so I'm home today...hope you feel better babes :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

Get some Zicam! that stuff really works, i was sick as a dog over the holidays and I truly believe that's what got me on my feet!

tia said...

Awwwwww damn, supa sis! Not THAT stuff!! Nooooooooooooo say it ain't the stuff a hot tottie can't cure. :( :( :( Hope you feel better soon.

Lorenz-Crunk said...

Shake it of guhl! You can do it! Do what cha gotta do. Just let me know if you need me, Prince and Pepper to run up from Dago. They have their little doctor's bags and their scrubs on stand by. Ever seen poodles dressed in scrubs? Just say the word, we'll jump in our little whip, snatch the top down and take off into the sunset. Only for you Supa.

Single Ma said...

*puttin on my 'mommy' hat*

Ya see, that's what happens when your body tryna to tell you it's tired dammit!! So hard headed and don't listen!! You had the sniffles last week and wuz posta be power lounging but you all in the beauty shop picking up more germs and being a Dr. Smith groupie! Hmph! Can't nobody tell you nuttin!! Betta stay yo azz home from work 2morra and rest!!

*steppin off muh soapbox*

Miss you in blogworld and hope ya feel betta soon ;-)

Shawn said...

I'm sick too Supa! My damn worse half made me sick. I will have nothing good to say about him until I'm better. I want to call in sick, but I feel bad about being that I just went back to work. Theraflu is calling. Feel better!

Knockout Zed said...

Hurry up and get back to work and infect those poor souls!

KZ

P said...

Everyone in my office is sick. Except for me. I think my bout with bronchitis (and anyone who has had it will tell you it SOUNDS like you are dying) might have pulled my immunue system in place because I am just fine.

Homemade chicken soup should do the trick for you.

I sincerely hope you feel better.