Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fun Quiz

Here's a fun little quiz for ya'll, while I'm still tripping off James Frey's lyin' million dollar azz....

My Quiz Reults:
Supa is Alicia Keys
(described as "boughetto" - how ya like that phrase, Cocoa Girl? :) Although I prefer Urban Chic)

Ah, the talented Ms. Keys. You are an extremely intelligent girl who has a knack for creativity. You are focused on your career and education and excel at it. You are what people say,%2
ALICIA KEYS: Ah, the talented Ms. Keys. You
are an extremely intelligent girl who has a
knack for creativity. You are focused on your
career and education and excel at it. You are
what people say, street, but sweet. A boughetto
chick who can hang with the girls and ball with
the guys anyday. You are a one-woman show and
you're out to change the world. Watch
out.

Which female R&B artist are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

10 comments:

ThatGirlTam said...

Lawd...great minds MUST think alike...I'm Alicia Keys too...

Superstar Nic said...

This is who I am:

AALIYAH: Like Aaliyah, you are one in a million, girl. You don't care about what others might say about you, you just keep it real and do you. You are a sweet, caring person who is always happy and knows how to have fun. People know that and can't keep away from your addicting personality. You hold it down for your family AND your friends. And those Harry Potter books? You know you gotta read 'em.


Sounds good to me, minus reading the Harry Potter books, hahaha.

Single Ma said...

I'm Monica, the strong, opinionated girl next door...hmmm.

MONICA: It's the one and only Miss Thang. You are the girl-next-door type girl who everyone wants to know. But recently, you've been through some hard times, and it's taking a while for you to get back on track. You rely on faith and your own strength to help you up 'til all is good. You're a down ass chick who stays close to home and knows where her roots lie. And shh...you know you find those thug fellas irresistible.

I guess there is "some" truth to that.

Supa said...

Hi Alicia, Hi Aaliyah, Hi Monica!

Anonymous said...

"Boughetto?" Goooood one, SS! Hmmm.....I guess I'm a cross between Jill Scott and Beyonce. Weird, but true. I'm hella conscious but would never let most folk know it - unless they step out of line and need to get checked. LOL. However, I also love vanity in that high-maintenance sense and being frivilous at the drop of a dime.

Conscious mind, fashion dime. Yeah, that's me...Jileyonce...LOL

Supa said...

CG - Jileyonce. Cute. lol. Did u take the quiz, or are you just guessing???

Anonymous said...

Uhhh....did'int no der wuz uh qwizz...lemme fyne id.

Anonymous said...

Sorry ya'll...I'm all over this post, but just realized there was a link!>! I am apparently J-Lo. I took the quiz one more time with my other answers and got Bey.

Happy Weekend!

Supa said...

Cocoa Girl - LMAO off your illiterate reply :) don't worry we know you're not stoopid!!

Anonymous said...

i'm aaliyah!