Monday, November 07, 2005

It's Fucking Monday

So I'm fighting a headache because I'm taking these vitamins that give me lots of energy but don't allow me to calm the fuck down come bedtime. So, last night I was doing vodka shots and sharing tortilla chips with my doggie around 12:45 in the a.m, channel surfing and realizing how it's perfectly feasible that Eminem got hooked on Ambien. 'Cause man, did I want and need some right about then. Ambien is good. Ambien is nice. It's good, nice, clean way to go to sleep, quickly, and you won't wake up feeling dull and confused and labotomized, like some other bootleg over-the-counter sleep aids called TYLENOL PM.

Anyway. Back to last night. Dolores Claiborne was on, and it was at one of my favorite parts of the movie. The part where Vera goes:

"It's a depressingly masculine world we live in, Dolores.... sometimes, you have to be a high-riding bitch, just to survive….

That movie is awesome. That is all, carry on.

No comments: