Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vote or Die, Bitchez!

Ha ha! Really though, thanks to Glam for hippin' a sista that the 2006 Black Weblog Award voting is now on and popping! From August 1st thru 15th, nominations are being accepted for a variety of blog categories - and they've got real prizes this year, too!

Go here for all the nomination categories.

Now Supa's already knowing some of the blogs she's gonna give props to - there are Best Hip-Hop blog, Pop Culture blog, International blog, Best New blog (example: The World According to Supa Sister), Best Personal blog (read: vote for Supa), and Blogs to Watch (uh...Supa Sis?) - and there's even a category for the best POST in a blog which is kinda cool.

So since ya'll 'aint payin me and claim to enjoy my shit
, how 'bout you vote for a SupaSis, damn?! I promise I'll give all the shout-outs and say thanks to all my loyal readers and it was a pleasure just to be nominated and all that crap. And besides, I can't go in and push through a bunch of excessive nominations because the rules make it clear that any shiestyness will get your azz disqualified. (dammit) So...

Vote here!

Really though, this is the prime opportunity to show some love to all our black bloggin' folks...results should be very interesting this year because SO many bomb blogs have busted on the scene as of '06. Much props to all who've been making cyberwaves in the Blogworld! Supa sees you!!

14 comments:

African girl, American world said...

Shameless :)

off to vote!

tia said...

Damn, I don't read enough blogs to nominate anything for all those categories. *smh* But I got Pop Culture and Personal handled!

Black Mamba said...

DONE!!! got you covered girl, besides, Supa I'm scared you'll kick my ass if i don't vote.

~C

Supa said...

:)

Love ya'll! Mean it!

Anonymous said...

So ahmm... Can white people vote? Or is this just for Black participation?

I'm saying, White people don't choose the Soul Train awards, or do they?

Perhaps we should do a voting drive. You know how we be.

Anonymous said...

Stop being greedy. I'll vote for you in ONE category. Which one you want the most?

Anonymous said...

:D Hey Supa-dupe!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

see i didn't have it in me to plug myself i guess i wouldn't last long in politics:-)

more importantly thanks for spreading the word. I'm trying to figure out which category i'm gonna donate a prize to!

Supa said...

Diva: How u gon tell a chick who wants the world to stop being GREEDY!!! :) Ha. I'll hit u up off blog. :)

Hey Cocoa: I wanna hear ALL about YOUR weekend...

Glam: Girl, please. I peeped yo mini-self plug on your blog, don't front! lol It's all love.

Supa said...

Hey Glam: Donation!! Forgot about that. Lemme go read them rules again..

Supa said...

Can white people vote, thass some funny shit ADMIN!!

(wink)

Hey. Are you white?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorta White... But I never inhaled.

Superstar Nic said...

Thanks for the notice about the blog awards ;-)

chrome said...

my next post fe real. you are getting nominated supa.