Friday, November 07, 2008

New World Order!


America 2.0!!


Have been raising a holy proud productive hell ever since THE DAY! (lost my voice and everything)

THIS is the era we've fought for - (after the three hundred some odd years when we were dragged then dehumanized on this native soil)

And today, the black President Elect (and the undeniably bona fide First Lady) walked into the WHITE HOUSE. Thought I'd never see the day.

Hee!

I'll be back after my American-East African butt learns the Kenyan celebration dance!


"I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head."
~Shawshank Redemption (you said it, Red!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this utterly unbelievable?!? Every time I see our President Elect I get goosebumps!!! It's such a beautiful thang.

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay! Eight years of this and we'll be on track.

J. A. Barnes said...

You said it may not have hit you yet. None of us can know how history will look at this time. All we know is we are all part of it. Hallelujah! Amen! Dr. King must be looking down and smiling (as well as Jean, Deena, Justin, et al.).

Anonymous said...

Barack OBAMA IS DOIN IT.. yo but also check out what diddy's doing.

He just released a new fragrance, I AM KING, and a video to promote it, which is sick. Check out the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zByX8-lZENY

and make sure to get the fragrance, I AM KING, at Macy's